Dry Like Me are the new, smarter way to potty train. The award-winning, handy little potty training pads turn all pants into potty training pants by adding an absorbent layer to give your little one extra confidence when learning to live without the nappy, and help to ease the pressures on you.
To celebrate the launch of their first ever TV advert launching in April, Dry Like Me is giving away a ‘Smarter Way to Potty Train’ pack worth £24 The packs contain each variety of Dry Like Me pads, a lovely reward chart and stickers, and their award-winning book ‘How to Potty Train’ – all the tools you need to help your little one achieve potty training success!
Dry Like Me pads help your child to recognise their body’s cues for the loo, a key part of potty training. While they are learning, they capture small accidents and so reduce the mess and stress.
Soft and comfortable, they are suitable for children of all.
TIME TO START?
Research shows that around the age of two years old is the best time to start potty training. In fact, nappies could be ‘masking’ that your child is ready. Look for the clues…
- Can your child communicate with you?
- Does he/she have good physical skills, such as being able to walk and climb stairs?
- Can he/she take direction, like being shown how to wash hands?
If you answer yes to these and your little one is around two or more then don’t be afraid – go for it!
Jude and Di, the mums who created Dry Like Me, have lots of tips to help with potty training.
One of their top tips is that, before you start, begin teaching the routine of going to the toilet. Take your child into the bathroom with you to ‘practice’ everything from turning on the light to waving off the poo, washing hands and closing the door.
For more information, practical advice and special offers go to www.drylikeme.com.
Dry Like Me are available from most major supermarkets both online and in-store, on Amazon, and directly from Dry Like Me in their online potty training shop. We used them with Max and I think they are fab – you can read how we got on HERE.
To enter to win the potty training pack, click Rafflecopter widget below, as many entries as you would like – good luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 8am on 4th April 2015 and run until 11.59pm on 18th April 2015, GMT.
- The prize is for one Dry Like Me potty training pack.
- Sorry, entry is for UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winner is chosen at random, using , from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 20th April 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
- The item will be sent out once winner’s details have been received, from Dry Like Me direct.