I never really thought about a baby changing room until, guess what…I had a baby! Then suddenly I realised how tricky it is for mothers, fathers, and carers to find a suitable place to change and feed their children. Parents have resorted to changing nappies in the boot of the car, the park bench, or waiting until they are back home because of the lack of clean, safe areas for baby changing. Not to mention that there are 800,000 disabled children in the U.K. but only 1035 changing places toilets to meet their needs.
Luckily, I have noticed a huge turnaround in how public places are catering for parents’ needs, and there are wonderful baby changing rooms popping up everywhere. Sudocrem, a trusted skincare brand for over 85 years, want to recognise the importance of good changing rooms by opening nominations for the 2018 Sudocrem Changing Room Awards!
Nominate the best baby changing you know and love here
by choosing from the following categories:
Baby Changing Room of the Year
Dad’s Changing Room
Changing Places Toilet
By putting in a nomination you’ll be entered in to a competition to
win this gorgeous BabyMel Frankie Tweed Changing Bag worth £58.00!
These are the brand new baby changing rooms at my local shopping centre Centre:MK in Milton Keynes. The facilities now include a children’s play area with an interactive screen, food warming stations, and private seats for breast feeding. They are always kept super clean and tidy!
We look forward to seeing which changing room wins, and good luck!
*This is a collaborative post.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Prize is 1 Frankie Tweed Bag worth £58.00, otherwise available to purchase here.
- Please nominate your chosen changing room via the form here.
- Nominations open until March 31st at 11:59pm.
- The winner will be chosen by the NCT, PAMIS and Sudocrem from all valid entries.
- Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which can be found in full here.