Have you heard of Hey Workout? They are training sessions and workouts that you can do at home. I have tried them out before and thought they were really great. I liked that you can schedule the workouts to fit your time schedule. You can ‘attend’ a live webcam class or workout with a recorded class. So if you get stuck in traffic or something, you can do the workout at your leisure.
I also really liked that you can be getting a good workout in, without having to leave home. Sometimes when I just do workout DVDs, I just give up after I’ve got bored. Hey Workouts are a much more interesting way to workout. Watching a trainer is motivating and reassuring; its nice to know the proper technique that you should be doing. If you want to use your webcam, they can check your technique too, though you don’t have to!
If you would like to win a month’s membership, to try out these awesome workouts, then just complete the Rafflecopter below. Fill in as many entries as you would like. If you aren’t successful in winning the competition, all of my readers can sign up for a free 14 day trial here.
Good luck! You have until 1st June 2016 to enter.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 18th May 2016 and run until 11.59pm on 1st June 2016, GMT.
- The prize is for one winner; a months membership of Hey Workout.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 3rd June 2016 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
My favourite way of exercising is cycling and hiking but I go to the gym as well as the British weather is not great!
Petra / Be Healthy Now recently posted…Should you worry about high blood pressure if you are young?
My favourite way of exercising is cycling but I also enjoy Yoga and the occasional run.
I love to run and cycle. But I’m a lover of anything really, used to really enjoy Badminton too!
I love Pilates! x
I love yoga and using the cross trainer.
Used to love swimming but with 3 kids it’s not as easy to get out to go swim. Exercise at home is the way to go now ?
Clubbercise classes are fab!
My favourite/only real exercise at the moment is purely running after my toddlers!
my fav way is swimming, none weight bearing with little damage to the joints but a great way to pass 45 mins