Webloyalty wants to know what your favourite Easter Egg is…
In the lead up to their research about Easter retail, Webloyalty is running a competition to uncover the nation’s favourite chocolate Easter egg! You also have the chance to win all of the Easter eggs in the top ten!
Get involved for your chance to win 10 full-size chocolate eggs!
All you have to do is go to the Webloyalty Easter Egg Competition, and tweet about it or comment on the post. If you’re tweeting you also need to follow @WebloyaltyUK. It’s as simple as that!
Webloyalty Competition terms
- The prize: the perfect Easter bundle! All of the eggs listed (Thorntons, Creme Egg, Mini Eggs, Dairy Milk, Lindt, Green & Blacks, Ferrero Rocher, Maltesers, Flake & Buttons)
- Competition only open to UK residents, and only one entry per person
- Competition is live until 11th April 2014 at 5.30pm
- The Webloyalty competition winner will be chosen at random and announced on 14th April, and their prize will be planned to reach them before Easter
- In order to enter, the person must a) answer the poll and b) tweet about the #WebloyaltyEgg competition, mentioning & following @WebloyaltyUK OR comment on the blog post with something about Easter eggs 🙂