2016 marks 150 years since the birth of Beatrix Potter, one of the world’s best-loved children’s authors, who has captured imaginations around the world with her beautifully illustrated Tales. To help celebrate this significant landmark anniversary Beatrix Potter fans everywhere can now enjoy a special boxed set collection of stories – The Beatrix Potter Collection – that is released on Monday 7th March.
This superb three DVD box set, with a running time of 231 minutes, features the complete collection of the classic Peter Rabbit episodes which recreate the enchanting Beatrix Potter stories. With timeless animation and wonderful music, children and adults alike will be enthralled by mischievous Peter and his friends. It makes a perfect Easter time gift.
The DVDs include:
The World of Peter Rabbit and Friends:
The Tale of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny, The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies and Mrs. Tittlemouse, and The Tale of Tom Kitten and Jemima Puddle-Duck
The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle and Mr. Jeremy Fisher and other stories:
The Tale of Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle and Mr. Jeremy Fisher, The Tale of Mr Tod: The Further Adventures of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny, and The Tale of Two Bad Mice and Johnny Town-Mouse
The Tale of Pigling Bland and other stories:
The Tale of Pigling Bland, The Tale of Samuel Whiskers or The Roly-Poly Pudding and The Tailor of Gloucester
To be in with the chance of winning, enter via the Rafflecopter form below.
Good luck – you have until 10th March to enter.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 25th February 2016 and run until 11.59pm on 10th March 2016, GMT.
- The prize is for one winner; one DVD Beatrix Potter box set.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 12th March 2016 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.