You can win two weekend tickets to VegFestUK in Brighton, on 28th & 29th March. You don’t have to be vegetarian or vegan to go, just love food! Under 16s get free entry so the whole family could attend.
The event features:
- over 160 stalls with lots of free samples and special discounts
- a Food Village with 15 caterers and 3 bars, the UK’s first Vegan Comedy Festival
- a Party Political Conference
- a Global Food Sustainability Conference
- a Hemp Expo
- a New Product Showcase
- a Kids Area
- LifeWell Hub
- dozens of Talks and Cookery Demos
- a Cinema
- live music
- Bodybuilding contest
- Speed Dating session
- LGBT social
- free gifts and more!
All you need to do to enter is:
~ make sure you are following this blog on BlogLovin HERE.
~ leave me a comment with the name you follow with and tell me your favourite veggie meal – simples!
The giveaway will run for 2 weeks, ending on 13th February 2015. Good luck.
BlogLovin’ | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 30th January 2015 and run for 2 weeks, ending at 11.59pm on 13th February 2015, GMT.
- The prize is for Two Adult tickets to VegFestUK at the Brighton event in March 2015.
- Sorry, entry is for UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Entries can only be completed through commenting on the blog, after following on BlogLovin’.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winner is chosen at random, using random.org, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 14th February 2015 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winner will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.
- The item will be sent out once winner’s details have been received, from VegFestUK direct.
- No compensation was received for running this giveaway.
I love veggi spag bol 🙂
Vegan Nut roast – Superb