A lot of you might be planning a summer holiday – I know I am! When it is so cold outside, it is nice to dream of being on a beach, adventuring in the mountains or swimming in a lake. To help you get in the mood, I have such an awesome giveaway for you – one of you can win a £30 voucher to spend on swimwear at House of Fraser.
House of Fraser is a particular favourite place of mine to shop. I love the variety and range that is available. I have been looking at their swimwear lately and there are so many gorgeous pieces – for all of the family too.
Getting in your bikini can be a bit daunting, so you want to make sure that it looks good, right?
Here is some of the range that love, that are all under £30:
1.Fantasie Borocay Tunic – £24
2. Lepel Disco Bikini Top – £16
3. Lepel Disco Bikini Brief – £7
4. Lipsy Cut Out Swimsuit – £14 (though I’d dread to think of the tan lines)!
5. Jane Norman Long Kaftan – £28
6. Dickins & Jones Floral Tummy Control Swimsuit – £13.50
7. Lepel Minnie Halter Bandeau – £15
8. Lepel Minnie Bikini Brief – £8
For your chance to win the voucher, enter via the Rafflecopter form below:
Good luck! You have until 4th March 2016 to enter.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 6am on 19th February 2016 and run until 11.59pm on 4th March 2016, GMT.
- The prize is for one winner; one £30 House of Fraser Gift Card
- Open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Entries can only be completed through the Rafflepcopter widget.
- All entries will be checked and verified.
- The winners is chosen at random, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be announced on 6th March 2016 and the winner will be emailed, as well as announced through AAUBlog’s social media pages.
- The winners will have 72 hours to respond with their details, otherwise a new winner will be picked, following the same procedure.