As anyone that knows me will know, I love autumn. I like the cooler evenings and warm yummy food, Halloween and Bonfire night, crumbles and custard, making toffee apples… Then there is the fashion side of things! I love wrapping up in cozy jumpers, scarves and boots. One of my favourite pieces of footwear are boots – they can be worn with everything – skirts, dresses, leggings and jeans, as well as be dressed up and dressed down.
I am loving ankle boots a lot more at the moment, a great look with skinny jeans or tights and a dress. I like the cropped / rolled up skinnies with ankle boots look too, as well as a classic jeans / skirt / leggings knee boot look. Anyway, I just thought I would just share some of my favourites for the up coming season (take note Mr U) 😉
1. Lille Ankle Boots – Jones Bootmaker £89
2. Aloof Suede Pull on Ankle Boots – ASOS £45
3. Cut Out Triple Strap Boots – New Look £49.99
4. Oriel Ankle Boots – Jones Bookmaker £99
5. Hush Puppies Emel Overton Knee Boots – Jones Bootmaker £135
6. Mint Velvet Davina Buckled Block Heel Boot – John Lewis £149
7. Nellie Pull-on Waterproof Boots – Timberland £130
What are your favourite things about the up-coming season? There are some fab ones from BootButler too. Any favourites out of the boots here?